Duck Hunting Forum banner

Coming to Maryland

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  killer0009 
#1 ·
I know it's early but hopefully I will be going to Salisbury for college next year and I was wondering if anyone here lives near there and I could get some contact info for when hunting season rolls around. I will need some people to hunt with b/c that is basically why i am going to college down there

#3 ·
Take it easy killer
You have a lot of public hunting areas around Salisbury.
There is Fishing Bay and Ape Hole Creek to the south near Crisfield.
To the north near Cambridge you have Blackwater.
These areas will require a boat though.
You can also go on Maryland's DNR website and there is a section on public hunting.
Let me know what you come up with and if you have any more questions

#4 ·
#5 ·
All I have to say is DEAL ISLAND it will take you 15min tops to get to. I have luck every time I go there I will be hunting down there Next season like every seasion. I make that trip at least once a month during hunting season when my other spots go slow. You might not kill alot of brids every time you go but I am sure there will be that one day when you get skunked and then there will be that one day when you shoot the sh*T out of them. Come next season I will make a post asking if any one has been down, and then when I get back I will post were the brids were, and some times I will tell what I got and how many. If you have any any questions later in the seaon just drop me a line....

#6 ·
Yea definetly. I havent gotten accepted to Salisbury yet I should hear from them on the 16th but hopefully I will and ill be coming down there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.