new to hunting

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01

new to hunting

Postby potomacwaterfowler » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:04 pm

hey a little background on myself,
My name is Alex, I am from Potomac Maryland and I am a freshmen in college leaving Penn state and going to either Western Carolina or Clemson for Construction management. I have been doing deep sea fishing during family trips and got hooked on bass fishing last year and going to be apart of the bass fishing team at my new school. no one in my family hunts except for extended family in Florida. looking for all tips, and anyone that would like to take me on a hunt to get to know what its all about or any new guys that would like to get started together. My girlfriend said she would do it with me so if she wants it would be me plus 1.
all tips and comments are welcome!
cast and blast in the 301
potomacwaterfowler
hunter

Re: new to hunting

Postby firsttimer » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:58 am

Hi alex,

I wish I could be of help to you, but I'm in the same boat as you. I am new to hunting and am having trouble navigating this sport. Lots of info to learn and most keep it hush hush. Good luck. You'll prob have a lot better luck hunting around your school in the south. the hunting laws down there are more lax.

Brian
firsttimer
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting