Lost Decoys

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Mikeguard01, Cupped-n-Committed

Lost Decoys

Postby PSUbuzz » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:04 pm

I had a bag of goose floaters blow out of my boat last thursday. Ive driven up and down the highway looking for it hoping to find it but no dice. If you guys hear of anyone that found some along 340 between Frederick and the Potomac River last week, give me a call or PM. My name, address, and cell phone # were written in sharpie on the side of the 6 slot bag, and "Buzz" was written on the bottom of all the decoys. There were some ghgs as well as some home flocked older floaters as well in the bag. At this point, I have a feeling that whoever found them doesn't care that my name was on them with contact info. Theyre happy to have a new set but I figured someone might be kind enough after reading this, or might hunt with someone else who found them. Thanks guys
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Re: Lost Decoys

Postby ohioboy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm

neighbor said there were some next to the road on 28 last weds or around there.

hope you find them.
ohioboy
hunter

Re: Lost Decoys

Postby PSUbuzz » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:48 am

They definitely wouldn't have been mine. I know the only place I could've lost them was on 340
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting