Youth Day reminder

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Mikeguard01, Cupped-n-Committed

Youth Day reminder

Postby PSUbuzz » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:38 am

This saturday is a youth day (they can shoot ducks). I think its a new thing this year to have the late youth day. Wondered if anyone else was taking out some kids. Or someone that had a young hunter that wasnt able to take them out. I have one hunting buddy's son, and anothers cousin that I think I might take out to the river. Although its running pretty high yesterday, we managed 8 geese and saw a good many ducks out there flying around. Plenty of mergatroids visited our goose spread, and were greeted with swear words and thrown objects accompied by "get the___ outta here!". I think they would have a blast though if conditions become safer by the weekend and the ducks stick around
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Re: Youth Day reminder

Postby zeeman » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:31 pm

I'm taking my boy for last Youth day is going to be 16 on end this month ,so I was planing to go on flats with layout .
zeeman
hunter

Re: Youth Day reminder

Postby Gandergetter » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:57 pm

I have 10 kids and 10 dads with me. Had tons of dark and snow geese and lots of ducks on the farm Wednesday and today when I checked I saw nothing. I hope they come back tomorrow for these kids.
Gandergetter
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting