Trade a hunt

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01

Trade a hunt

Postby Ilovesidebysides » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:56 am

Howdy gentlemen.
I have never been on a good duck hunt. In fact, in my ten years of waterfowling, I've never actually been on a pure duck hunt. I've always gone for geese, and hoped that ducks would be involved. Needless to say, shooting ducks is a lot of fun and I'd love to have a shot at a limit of them. I've only ever shot a couple mallards, a couple ring necks, a wood duck, and a merganser.
I know the year is over for now, but I'm thinking of next year, even as I get my bass fishing stuff ready.
I only have one farm where I am allowed to hunt without anyone else, but in the resident season, it's lights out. The farmer loves me, and literally calls me when the fields are being cut, and the birds start dropping in.
I'd love to trade a hunt out there with someone for a real duck hunt. I'm a pretty normal guy, and most people find me pleasant to be around.
Let me know if that sounds like something you'd be into.
Ilovesidebysides
hunter

Re: Trade a hunt

Postby Marshmallow » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Shoot me an email at josh.marchyshyn@yahoo.com

I have access to a blind in Calvert county. We were light on mallards and woodies this year, but teal was off the hook. Loads of blacks too. We normally have more mallards and others come in, just a light year. Have loads of geese also, but we get a nice mixture of ducks. Shoot me an email. I'd love to
Get out after some resident geese and I enjoy taking people down to the blind.
Marshmallow
hunter

Re: Trade a hunt

Postby zeeman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Hi man at u lost my number u know I will take u any time we shut ducks all season long puddle and diverse and I got bigger boat so its ur call also is like to get with you and shoot some geese on a field .
zeeman
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting