Looking for hunters

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01

Looking for hunters

Postby stackandwhack » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:58 pm

Hello fellow hunters,
I hope every body had a good season and is looking forward to next year. I just wanted to let every one know that there is a reformed hunting club in order for next season. We have property in DE and MD with our lodge not far from Dover. If anyone is looking to join a hunting club (waterfowl and/or deer) next year please contact Stan Barry at 610-308-9555 for more info. I look forward to meeting new, passionate, hunters next year.

Thanks,
Alec
stackandwhack
hunter

Re: Looking for hunters

Postby ohioboy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:34 pm

stackandwhack wrote:Hello fellow hunters,
I hope every body had a good season and is looking forward to next year. I just wanted to let every one know that there is a reformed hunting club in order for next season. We have property in DE and MD with our lodge not far from Dover. If anyone is looking to join a hunting club (waterfowl and/or deer) next year please contact Stan Barry at 610-308-9555 for more info. I look forward to meeting new, passionate, hunters next year.

Thanks,
Alec

i am passionate, but poor. so if i can pay with passion, i am in. :grooving:
ohioboy
hunter

Postby Cupped-n-Committed » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:32 am

ohioboy wrote:i am passionate, but poor. so if i can pay with passion, i am in. :grooving:

Hmm, paying with passion, ... someone is not likely to beat you with that one. :wink:
"If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing, or you're just doing it wrong."

River hunting in my Wilderness Systems Kayaks; Commander 120 and Ride 135
My Blog archeryrob.wordpress.com Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer
Cupped-n-Committed
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Max-4GMC » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Where is the land located of you don't mind??? Trying to see how far it is from Frederick md
Max-4GMC
hunter

Postby stackandwhack » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Our lodge is not far from Dover but we have spots in MD and DE. Contact our president Stan for everything you need to know.

Thanks,
Alec
stackandwhack
hunter

Postby Gandergetter » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:29 pm

what is/was the name of your club and how and why was it reformed?
Gandergetter
hunter

Postby stackandwhack » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:13 pm

I think they agreed on Crossroads Hunting Club but I'm not sure. Stan can tell you everything else you want to know.
stackandwhack
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:51 pm

stackandwhack wrote:I think they agreed on Crossroads Hunting Club but I'm not sure. Stan can tell you everything else you want to know.

sounds like Stan should post.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby Trv » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:56 am

Crossroads hunt club..aka Delmar hunt club... it sucks you guys dont have the Langford spot and cardanza property anymore. Drew sold all the club decoys on craigslist the last 5 months. But he is still operating marshtown game preserve.

Too bad things ended up the way they did at delmar. 80-100 hunters have to find a new home now!!

They should have had a camera crew film what happened it woukd have made a great reality tv show all the Deer hunters wanting to fight all the duck hunters :violin: :fingerhead:
Trv
hunter

Postby Gandergetter » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Thats what I thought. I do not think you advertise a spot not knowing what the previous name of the club was. come on man.
Gandergetter
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting