Cunningham Falls

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Mikeguard01, Cupped-n-Committed

Cunningham Falls

Postby ohioboy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Anyone know if the water is very high? I know it is going to be cold. Going Wednesday or Thursday with 4 kids, or maybe at least.

Also, while I am asking, I do a small camp, and i am always looking for new places to take the kids. I am only doing worthwhile museums, water spots, hikes, paddles and the like. We do the Monocacy River, Potomac River, Catoctin Mountain, Sugarloaf Mountain, Patuxent River, and a couple of other areas. We also are looking to shoot some .22s this year. Around here in Central Maryland it is hard to find a spot to do that legally. If you have any suggestions, please PM me or post. Or if you want help with some sort of conservation project, that would be cool too. The kids like to pick up trash as we do our thing. They are really good kids. If you have a farm or something like that and would like to show it off, that would be awesome. Days vary, ages do as well.

Thanks guys and gals.

Ohio, aka Ryan
ohioboy
hunter

Re: Cunningham Falls

Postby PSUbuzz » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:01 am

I was just in that neighborhood yesterday fishing Fishing creek with my dad. Color is fine, water temp was surprisingly nice, flow is just strong in the waters of that area right now which is probably going to calm down by later this week. This week is a great time to go.
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:44 am

PSUbuzz wrote:I was just in that neighborhood yesterday fishing Fishing creek with my dad. Color is fine, water temp was surprisingly nice, flow is just strong in the waters of that area right now which is probably going to calm down by later this week. This week is a great time to go.

bingo.

thanks buzz.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:43 pm

perfect. apparently we were not the only ones with the idea to cool off. by far the busiest i have ever seen it.
ohioboy
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting