For Sale Items - Local only

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01

For Sale Items - Local only

Postby Cupped-n-Committed » Thu May 15, 2008 5:39 am

This came up om the Moderators Forum about have a local sticky of items people wanted to sell, LOCALLY!

The Conditions
1) Want/Need to sell to a local guy
2) IS too large to ship, or you just do not want too.
3) You better be from Maryland or right next to it.

Post your item for sale, or trade, ONLY. With a price.
No price and we will delete it. ANY COMMENTARY SHOULD BE TAKEN TO PMs.

If there is commentary posts, no price, no want to trade, listed as best price or you are from some where else, your post will be deleted right away with out asking. So just follow the rules and get ride of your stuff locally.

Also, please remove your item when it sells. If you don't know how to do this, ask a moderator. (Me, Mike Guard or captainkevan)
Last edited by Cupped-n-Committed on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." my motto

There is nothing better than hunting with friends and then crackin' a couple of cold ones afterwards.
Cupped-n-Committed
Forum & State Moderator

Re: For Sale Items - Local only

Postby E Tilton » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:14 pm

I have a Stoeger 2000 in matte/wood, 12GA, 4 chokes (F, M, IM, C), good condition with maybe 250 max through it. Bought it four years ago to take my father hunting once and have used it as a loaner gun a handful of times since then for non-hunting friends wanting to try bird hunting.

I'm really looking to swap it for a light-shooting shotgun for the lady of the house. I don't want her to shoot a 12GA and get scared off. So, 20GA or 28GA autoloader would be my preference, would also be interested in O/Us. I'm willing to put cash on top for something decent (up to $600 for the right gun). A youth-size stock would be a major plus, but anything that has youth stocks available separately would be just as good.

Sale price asking $320.

Located in the DC area but will go as far as Baltimore/Fredrick/Annapolis.
E Tilton
hunter

Postby Huntfish12 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby RickC » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:27 am

For sale: Ameristep swivel tripod stool with camo bag. Never used. $15, can be picked up in Frederick area. http://www.ameristep.com/furniture/829_stool.html
Last edited by RickC on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
RickC
hunter

Postby RickC » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:30 am

For sale: B-Square Remington 870 Express 12 ga. Saddle Mount, black matte finish, excellent condition. $15

This saddle mount is quick and easy to install and remove, no modifications to gun required. Allows installation of a scope to your Remington 870 12 ga. without gunsmith work on reciever.

saddle mount only, rings and scope not included.
RickC
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:09 pm

i am looking for railroad ties. i am in montgomery county, but would be willing to travel. i cant even find anything on craigslist. if you even have a lead i would appreciate it.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby Huntfish12 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:17 pm

ohioboy wrote:i am looking for railroad ties. i am in montgomery county, but would be willing to travel. i cant even find anything on craigslist. if you even have a lead i would appreciate it.

How many?
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:00 pm

Huntfish12 wrote:
ohioboy wrote:i am looking for railroad ties. i am in montgomery county, but would be willing to travel. i cant even find anything on craigslist. if you even have a lead i would appreciate it.

How many?

i am working on making some raised beds for vegetables. i am thinking 6 per bed, 3 beds, so 18 total.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby firsttimer » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:36 am

WTB: I'm looking for a 16-18 foot all welded jon/utility boat and trailer. No motor needed unless the price is too good to refuse. please pm me or text or call if you have one or know of someone who does. name is Brian 240-882-0978
firsttimer
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting