A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.
Does anyone venture that far west?
S.F.F.S. (setters forever forever setters)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:51 pm
- Location: Tooele Utah
Just to turkey hunt. I don't know of many spots in that area.
- State Moderator
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:45 am
- Location: Maryland
I went to school in Frostburg. I dont recall EVER seein any waterfowl. I even lived on deep creek for a semester....nothing
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:43 pm
- Location: Western MD
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:54 am
- Location: Lexington VA, Potomac MD, Boston MA
Return to Maryland Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests