A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.
Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01
Does anyone venture that far west?
S.F.F.S. (setters forever forever setters)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:51 pm
- Location: Tooele Utah
Just to turkey hunt. I don't know of many spots in that area.
- State Moderator
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:45 am
- Location: Maryland
I went to school in Frostburg. I dont recall EVER seein any waterfowl. I even lived on deep creek for a semester....nothing
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:43 pm
- Location: Western MD
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:54 am
- Location: Lexington VA, Potomac MD, Boston MA
Return to Maryland Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests