sea ducks

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01

sea ducks

Postby masterbaiter » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:09 am

anybody seeing any sea ducks
dont piss down my back and tell me its raining....
masterbaiter
hunter

Postby curtisjr » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:56 pm

i saw a good number in the middle bay area monday and there was alot of shooting going on. i have never hunted them but if anyone has and wants to go out i have the boat and 4 doz decoys.
curtisjr
hunter

Postby lockedup » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:29 am

curtisjr wrote:i saw a good number in the middle bay area monday and there was alot of shooting going on. i have never hunted them but if anyone has and wants to go out i have the boat and 4 doz decoys.

I will go sea duck slayin with you
lockedup
hunter

Postby masterbaiter » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:31 am

i think we need to get up a sea duck group together, i have been doing it for several years and it keeps getting better. i have learned much by trial and error, got all kinds of neat tricks i would love to share with others. also if we hunted as a group covering a an area as a team you keep the birds moving and have help close by if a problem arises.
dont piss down my back and tell me its raining....
masterbaiter
hunter

Postby phishbum » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:55 pm

I've got a boat in Kent County and would be up for some sea duckin'. Trolling the mouth of the Chester last Saturday, I saw quite a few. They would get up and roll out before I got close, but looked like Buffleheads to me. Also saw at least one scoter.
phishbum
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting