Maryland Waterfowlers Raffle

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Mikeguard01, Cupped-n-Committed

Maryland Waterfowlers Raffle

Postby Cupped-n-Committed » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:44 am

I did not see it posted here so i am going to throw it out again. Maryland Waterfowlers Association is having their annual raffle. This and membership funds are what help to run the organization. MDWFA has done more for waterfowlers in this sate in the past 5 years than anyone has done. I help them get the Dakota Floaters and Avalanche Silos to save on their costs. Now I want to help them sell off their tickets to have enough funds to help us all out.

The raffle goes off on 12/13 and tickets are $10 or 3 for $20

Grand prize
Commemorative Remington 870
1 Field Blind
1 Dozen Avalanche Canada Goose Silos
6 Dakota Decoy Floaters
6 Back Duck Decoys
2 Cork gunning decoys
MDWFA engrave duck and goose call
1 blind bag
face mask
gun case

2nd Prize
MDWFA engrave duck and goose call

3rd Prize
Premium Sponsor Membership in MDWFA ($100 value)

I got some in Boonsboro, Joe has some in Frederick and every regional Director should have them. Joe is trying to get them on the website so you could buy them online.

Come on guys, help the group out. this is also a good way to meet your regional director or county rep and give your input about what you want to see worked on and offer your help to get it done. The more you help, the more MDWFA can do!

"If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing, or you're just doing it wrong."

River hunting in my Wilderness Systems Kayaks; Commander 120 and Ride 135
My Blog archeryrob.wordpress.com Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer
Cupped-n-Committed
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Cupped-n-Committed » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am

Now available on line also.

http://mdwfa.ecrater.com/
"If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing, or you're just doing it wrong."

River hunting in my Wilderness Systems Kayaks; Commander 120 and Ride 135
My Blog archeryrob.wordpress.com Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer
Cupped-n-Committed
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting