Joppa Flats DU Banquet - February 1...

From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: captainkevan, HeritageHunter, JoeP, Tim D, MIKE J.

Joppa Flats DU Banquet - February 1...

Postby NGrace » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:39 am

Hi folks,

Just wanted to put in a plug for the Joppa Flats DU Banquet, which will be held on Friday, February 1 at the Elks Hall in Newburyport. We had a skeleton crew this year, but the dinner is shaping up nicely. We will once again have the MoMarsh duck boat in the sponsor raffle, along with a nice duck gun, LL Bean gift card, a custom made striper rod w/Penn spinning reel, and other prizes. I am really looking forward to the banquet this year, and hope to see you there. Mary's Catering will be feeding us again this year, so skip breakfast and lunch and come hungry! Tons of food.

Good friends, great prizes, and a great cause. We will also be remembering our dear friend, Jim White. Jim passed away this last fall. He was a good guy who helped New England DU raise a lot of money for the ducks and wetlands conservation.

Information and tickets here: http://www.ducks.org/massachusetts/even ... -jim-white.

Moderator, could you leave this announcement on the main page for a day or two, and then move it up to the Ducks Unlimited page?

Many thanks!
Nate Grace
NGrace
hunter

Re: Joppa Flats DU Banquet - February 1...

Postby MIKE J. » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Good Luck this year Nate,

This is one of the top DU events in the state and the northeast region!

If I wasnt on night shift I would be going for sure :thumbsup:
"Kill counts are for snipers, fighter pilots and Novice duck hunters."
MIKE J.
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Joppa Flats DU Banquet - February 1...

Postby NGrace » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Thanks, Mike. We always seem to have fun. Sorry you can't make it. Maybe next year.

Best,
Nate G.
NGrace
hunter

Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting