Duck Hunting Forum banner

Spring Stripers

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Professor_Leakey 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Finally got out for a little fishing on Friday. The action was a little sporadic. Keepers have been caught for the last week in the Duxbury area but yesterday they were a little tough to come by. My friend Tom and I did enjoy some light tackle and fly rod bass for a few hours and also jigged up about 150 macks in an hours time.
Moe_striper 1.JPG

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice Job Moe & Tom!

Plenty of fish everywhere now. 4 Keepah's released on Saturday morning and 0 today. Plenty of pogies coming thru the canal this morning. Get out there and enjoy the resource responsibly and be safe. :thumbsup:

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
I got out on the boat for the first time Saturday morning. Managed to get some mackerel in the livewell and took them up a river. It took a while for the bass to find me, but I got 2 keepers in the boat. Also shot my first tog of the year this past week. I combined the two on Sunday for some tog maki and striper sashimi....Mmmmm!

sushi.jpg

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.