Hunting in NH over this past weak!!!!

From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: captainkevan, HeritageHunter, JoeP, Tim D, MIKE J.

Hunting in NH over this past weak!!!!

Postby Tim D » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:28 pm

I just spent this past weak in NH duck and goose hunting , some ponds for geese ,and did we see geese , and ducks well ,if you guys saw what I saw it will be a great year for the past 5 days 3 guys have gotten there limits on geese , mallards ,teal big groups of teal I've seen , and woodie's , what a great weak of duck hunting one for the books!! Another weak until us .I've seen big groups of geese and flocks of wigeon headed south so it's just time now!!

Tim :getdown:
Tim D
State Moderator

Postby captainkevan » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:04 am

That's Great to hear!!!
I went to Maine last week and got mallards, woodies, blacks and some geese. There were flocks of ducks with numbers around a hundred per flock!!!! Only 6 flights of geese in 2 days, though. It would have been great trip to have one of those layout blinds! Can't wait for the 16th.
~Kevan~
TEAM WASABi !!!!!!
captainkevan
Forum & State Moderator

Postby flytackle » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:28 am

I went up to NH this past week to hunt for partridge.. 4 birds flushed... all missed!!! Man those birds are tough! :eek: Looking forward to some duck hunting here in MA. on Mon. God luck to all- Alec
flytackle
Membership permanently suspended

Postby kfran1234 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:04 pm

I live in Southern NH and picked up duck hunting again last year. Absolutely love it. I used to do some pass shooting down at Parker River years ago, but since I got back into it with dekes and a kayak, I am hooked. Any recommendations in NH? I have mainly been hunting Powwow Pond/River. Someone told me about Tuxbury on the Amesbury line, but have yet to try it.
kfran1234
hunter

Postby captainkevan » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:37 am

FLytackle,

I feel your pain!!!! We pushed up three in Maine but could only manage to hit one of them between the two of us. they are fast!!
~Kevan~
TEAM WASABi !!!!!!
captainkevan
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting