From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.
Moderators: captainkevan, JoeP, Tim D, MIKE J., HeritageHunter
"Crime doesn't pay, and weasels finish last."
- Posts: 208
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:01 pm
"Kill counts are for snipers, fighter pilots and Novice duck hunters."
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 2184
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:10 pm
- Location: Coastal Massachusetts
another headless goose.
good job smsovis
"I can't believe how strange it is, to be anything at all"
- Posts: 1658
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm
- Location: MASS
Awesoe shoot. I ended up finding a dozen or more today on a small pond and if they are there tuesday, I am going to get em. Awesome job on the geese.
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: Lowell, MA/Unity,ME
Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests