This past season

From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: captainkevan, JoeP, Tim D, HeritageHunter, MIKE J.

This past season

Postby Tim D » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:32 pm

I thought this season was a great year for geese started strong in the early season stayed steady through and ended strong during late season , I shot alot of banded birds (geese) few neck collers and one goose being 21 yrs old i'll post more when i get cert back .I met few new guys on this forum Keven and his dog keven we'll hook up next year again , Mike J I hope will work on shooting but did manage to drop a few geese ,also caught and release program :getdown: ) john , laughing so much geese dropping in to decoys, all all it was a great year ecept fo my father dieing on me !! I looking for to meeting the rest of you so we can hunt togther , know it's time for some Hare hunting, crow hunting and this summer new decoys and calls .

Tim :thumbsup:
"Don't Hate the Player,Hate the Game."

Call'em Close ,Kill'em Clean

Ten Bears Tims"Tang"ueray

Ten Bears Tims Times are "Ruff"
Tim D
State Moderator

this past season

Postby captainkevan » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:29 am

I agree,

It WAS a good season, Early duck season was GREAT, then it quieted down and finished strong as the cold weather FINALLY moved in. I met some new guys to hunt with (which is alwys a good thing) and got hooked on goosin' (Thanks Tim.)(maybe i can get you to teach me how to blow this call sometime before next season?). Now, It's time to gear up for fishing season, field trial my pup, Enjoy some summer bbq's and cold beers. Paint decoys and buy new STUFF for next season (you can never have enough STUFF). And maybe....just maybe, shoot a few rounds of skeet to work on that damn lead so that I stop shooting behind the birds!!!!

Kevan
~Kevan~
TEAM WASABi !!!!!!
captainkevan
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MIKE J. » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:41 am

caught and release program :getdown:

Tim's walking back to the blinds and say's So you gonna shoot that goose or what!!

Goose, What GOOSE??? Oh - S#$@!

never saw or heard him land behind me :toofunny:
"Kill counts are for snipers, fighter pilots and Novice duck hunters."
MIKE J.
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Tim D » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:42 am

Mike that was funny , I'm glad we went that day instead of the next day!!!

Tim :thumbsup:
"Don't Hate the Player,Hate the Game."

Call'em Close ,Kill'em Clean

Ten Bears Tims"Tang"ueray

Ten Bears Tims Times are "Ruff"
Tim D
State Moderator

Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting