From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.
Moderators: captainkevan, Tim D, HeritageHunter, MIKE J., JoeP
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Location: Southeastern Mass
Nice strap, that's what I should be doing instead of deer too.
- Posts: 1383
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: South Shore, Ma.
congrats! nice work, there.
I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
- Posts: 2184
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm
- Location: MASS
Congrats! I'm jealous, I'm stuck out on the tug boat just itching to hunt again....
Red Suited Iceman
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:05 pm
- Location: North Attleboro, MA
Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests