From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.
Moderators: MIKE J., JoeP, HeritageHunter
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Location: Southeastern Mass
Nice strap, that's what I should be doing instead of deer too.
- Posts: 1719
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: South Shore, Ma.
congrats! nice work, there.
FOR THE LOVE OF God!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A CHIN
- Posts: 3758
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm
- Location: Marsh Vegas
Congrats! I'm jealous, I'm stuck out on the tug boat just itching to hunt again....
Red Suited Iceman
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:05 pm
- Location: North Attleboro, MA
Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests