Berkshire County Chapter of Ducks Unlimited

From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: captainkevan, JoeP, Tim D, MIKE J., HeritageHunter

Berkshire County Chapter of Ducks Unlimited

Postby woodduck14 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Hey everyone,

I'd like you all to know that this chapter will be starting up again. There hasn't been an event in the last 5+ years, and I thought that should change. I am the new chairman for this chapter and we are having a meeting on January 16th, 7pm at Mazcots bar and grill in Pittsfield MA.

I'd like to invite anyone who would like to help volunteer during our banquet which is set for the Spring. If you have any questions or want more info shoot me a PM or email at berkshireducks@gmail.com

Thanks,

Joe
Don't tread on me.
woodduck14
hunter

Re: Berkshire County Chapter of Ducks Unlimited

Postby Baymen Moe » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:24 pm

With all due respect, I think we should all refrain from covering any other subjects other than todays terrible events. I admit it's all I've thought about since it broke today. We can reflect and at least wait til a new day has dawned to move forward. No hijack here, just a thought.
Baymen Moe
hunter

Postby Baymen Moe » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Good job reviving the chapter Joe. Best of luck to you. I hope the dinner and the chapter is a success. :thumbsup:
Baymen Moe
hunter

Postby greener » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:03 am

Hello - Woodduck

I cannot make your dinner, but I would like to join your chapter and help supportt it>>>> I was wondering if you will have a booth at the sportsman show in Springfield? First time Duck hunter and I would like to get my son involved as a memeber....

I have been a long time supporter of RGS and believe in supporting the efforts of organizations that supportt the game I SHOOT!

thanks for any info...

cheers
greener
hunter

Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting