waterfowl tv

From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: captainkevan, MIKE J., JoeP, HeritageHunter, Tim D

waterfowl tv

Postby cape-shot » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:06 pm

For those of you who get the outdoor channel you've got to check out Heartland Waterfowl. The best waterfowl series I've seen to date. Unbelievable camera work and tasteful advertising of their sponsors.
cape-shot
hunter

Re: waterfowl tv

Postby plumislandgunnin » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:44 pm

AWESOME SHOW! Just found it the other day, as you said great work all around. Finally a show with real guys, showing real hunts. The episode I saw the other day they actually had a bad day! I couldnt believe they showed it.
duck, duck, goose....dinner! ~ Whack 'em & Stack 'em!
plumislandgunnin
hunter

Postby PghDuckHunter » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Is it the same team that does Heartlan Bowhunter? Probably. It sounds like the same top quality production. Plus its nice not to have to see Waddell, Lee (even Tiffany gets annoying), and all the typical whitetail crews that are ubiquitous on ODTV.

I like the fresh approach and am psyched if they are doing waterfowl now!
PghDuckHunter
hunter

Postby cape-shot » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:45 pm

PghDuckHunter wrote:Is it the same team that does Heartlan Bowhunter? Probably. It sounds like the same top quality production. Plus its nice not to have to see Waddell, Lee (even Tiffany gets annoying), and all the typical whitetail crews that are ubiquitous on ODTV.

I like the fresh approach and am psyched if they are doing waterfowl now!

Yes it is the same production team as Heartland Bowhunter :thumbsup. You're going to love it!
cape-shot
hunter

Postby MIKE J. » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:14 am

Will have to check it out. I havnt watched any of those infomercials in years. As mentioned already, got tired of the look at me attitude while hunting property that 95% of the viewing audience will never have access too along with you HAVE to use this call or this scent or else you will not kill anything. The only show I used to watch was Tred Barta because he hunted alot of public access locations and didnt promote any products in excess.
"Kill counts are for snipers, fighter pilots and Novice duck hunters."
MIKE J.
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting