Prayers

From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: captainkevan, MIKE J., JoeP, HeritageHunter, Tim D

Prayers

Postby spider316 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Everyone, Wednesday the Firefighting Community lost two of our brothers. If you have an extra moment could you possibly say your own prayer for their families. Thanks to everyone, Wayne.

Brothers, May you both be greeted at the Gates of Heaven with open Arms, May you both suffer no more, Your time on Earth is over, but we all shall meet again, may God bless your Families, Shall you both Rest in Peace Forever, Amen.
Most experienced novice Duckhunter the good Lord ever created !
spider316
hunter

Re: Prayers

Postby wingshooter26 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Well said. It's unbelievable the bravery these guys exhibited. They made the ultimate sacrifice for people they didn't know. May God rest their souls
I zoomed all the way in on Google Earth and couldn't even see any ducks....time to find a new spot.
wingshooter26
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:26 pm

spider316 wrote:Everyone, Wednesday the Firefighting Community lost two of our brothers. If you have an extra moment could you possibly say your own prayer for their families. Thanks to everyone, Wayne.

Brothers, May you both be greeted at the Gates of Heaven with open Arms, May you both suffer no more, Your time on Earth is over, but we all shall meet again, may God bless your Families, Shall you both Rest in Peace Forever, Amen.

That's a cool prayer.....
My best,
Slack
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby KRB » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Lost two close friends on 9/11 NYFD Prayers sent
KRB
hunter

Postby JTR » Tue May 06, 2014 6:07 pm

I haven't been on DHC in a while, but I have to say that the death of these two firefighters really cut deep for me. I have an immense amount of respect for every single guy that chooses to serve the public. I know plenty of them, and they are all normal guys, until they are called on in a time of need. To give your life like that is the ultimate sacrifice. RIP, amen.
Ruger's Retrieves: I lost count
JTR
hunter

Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting