1 year ago today

From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: captainkevan, MIKE J., JoeP, HeritageHunter, Tim D

1 year ago today

Postby GMC2500HD » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Take a moment to reflect what happened on this day 1 year ago. Give thanks to BPD,BFD,BEMS, MSP, FBI, national guardsmen, and the various other departments that worked around the clock after the events on Boylston street.
GMC2500HD
hunter

Re: 1 year ago today

Postby Professor_Leakey » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:05 pm

the day of the marathon bombing i was out fishing and enjoying the nice weather. i loaded the boat up to leave and turned on the radio and heard the news. definitely thankful for everybody involved on that day, first responders, and the people involved in capturing that p.o.s. tsarnaev. i cannot wait until they fry him.
DuckPharm wrote:I'm talking about the pie billed goldeneye.
Professor_Leakey
hunter

Re: 1 year ago today

Postby GMC2500HD » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Felt like it was just the yesterday. Family cookout at my uncles house in duxbury, walked inside to grab a beer and saw it on the tv. 5 minutes later my uncle who is anFBI agent got a call and was in his unmarked, and 2 others who were troopers hopped in there cars and sped away. On my way home I ran into my buddy who is a local cop but is on metrolec swat team, 2 minutes into the conversation he got the call to gear up later that night I saw him on 7 news hanging on the back of a swat truck going down some street in Boston. That whole week was just so surreal.

It was defiantly one of those days were you remember exactly what you were doing and where you where, similar to 9/11
GMC2500HD
hunter

Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting