DUCK HUNTING IN WESTERN MA

From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: captainkevan, MIKE J., JoeP, HeritageHunter, Tim D

DUCK HUNTING IN WESTERN MA

Postby marshmarauder » Thu May 08, 2014 2:09 pm

anyone ever hunt the connecticut valley, such towns as Hadley or up north more towards Sunderland, Montague, Turners and Wendell?
I'm really looking to scout out Warner Lake in Hadley this summer to get in there early Fall.

ALSO, I am fairly new to duck/geese hunting but I've been a hunter since the age of 10 so I know the game. I am willing to do the scouting and find some good places, if anyone else in the area is willing to do the same, I'd love to find some good people to hunt with. Not many of my hunting friends have the want or time to duck/goose hunt.
marshmarauder
hunter

Re: DUCK HUNTING IN WESTERN MA

Postby WYnot » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:40 pm

we rarely hunt outside of berkshire county for puddlers in MA, but you are more than welcome to join us old timers if you dont mind old guys poking along, the other new guy has hunted with us 44 years this year, he is almost off probabtionary rookie status. ha ha. i am trying this world wide web thing and if i lose your account bear with me. Toby.
WYnot
Newb

Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting