Baymen Moe wrote:Anyone looking for 1/2 dozen goose floaters? I have 6 g&h standard goose floaters I'm looking to move. Decent shape. I'll get a picture up this weekend if need be. $70. Pembroke.
Jofa wrote:Anyone interested in one or a pair of 2-Man deer stands?
They are currently up in the woods, and are about 2 years old, but they are in great shape, just not getting used on the property they are on. Willing to trade, not looking for a lot, make me an offer
They are located in Millis, MA
Edbuck wrote:Getting out of Duck Hunting. I'm doing Retriever training & tests/trails for sport now. Here's the list:
1) 14’ Classic Barnaget sneakbox , painted in Natural Gear camo w/ 9.9hp Johnson outboard painted in Natural gear camo
Load Rite boat trailer w/ rollers– for 14-16’ boats barings repacked summer 2009 and new baring buddies.
NIB stern light, bow light, Bass Pro electrical panel (3 rocker switches, cig. lighter plug & batter meter) and Bass Pro deep cycle battery. Handheld VHF radio with floating case and Safety kit. $2750
2) 4 Bigfoot Motion Fullbody Goose decoys. They have only been out in my backyard to see what they look like. Perfect condtion. $90
3) 2 doz. NIB Redhead Ringneck decoys. (RH copied Avery's decoys.) $60/doz or $110 for both doz
4) Baby Mojo drake Mallard. $60
5) Mojo drake Greenwing teal. $50
Will email pictures. PM for pictures.
No trades. I need the money for dog training equipment.
Have a good season, Ed
deertoducks wrote:Selling my 12 ft. sneak boat, glass over cedar. Great on ponds, lakes, rivers and the salt marshes. boat, 93 Yamaha 2 stroke 15 hp motor and trailer. $2,950.00 Shoot me a pm with any questions.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests