Massachusetts DHC Classifieds

From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: captainkevan, JoeP, Tim D, MIKE J., HeritageHunter

Re: Massachusetts DHC Classifieds

Postby bpitcher » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 am

Cabela's Interceptor Ultimate Layout Blind
only used this previous season on a few hunts. shadow grass cammo. great condition. 180.00

"Built for the serious waterfowler, this blind has what it takes to keep you concealed and comfortable until it's time to pop open the twin-door covers and take the birds down. The camo cover is 600D polyester with weather-resistant PVC backing. A camo mesh face screen has an adjustable wire edge. The waterproof floor is sealed 1,000D PVC tarpaulin with 1,200D polyester corner reinforcement. A wide, adjustable seat features a movable, ergonomic back support cushion and improved headrest. There are zippers on the extended flagging ports, and a full, dog-compatible zippered foot pouch. For convenience there's a movable drink holder and double large-sized mesh shell pouches."

I'll also throw in 1 doz. collapsable full body canadas if someone wants them or would sell seperataley for 70.00.

Cabela's SuperMag 1600 Waders

Used this past season on less than 10 hunts. Warmest, most comfortable waders I've had. But, I don't need 1600 grams of insulation for hunting SE Texas :hammer: 170.00

"We created the very pinnacle of waterfowling-wader performance by packing the best features into a rugged, incredibly warm 5mm-neoprene package. Even though we've loaded more performance into these waders than our competition's closest version, ours are priced $50 less than theirs. The bootfeet are insulated with warmth-trapping 1,600-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation, making them the warmest on the market. The 5mm neoprene is covered with Armor-Flex™ for iron-like abrasion resistance and excellent mobility. Air-bob outsoles have deep molded lugs. To keep your ammunition, choke tubes and other small accessories close, we included a quick-detach shell pouch with 24 shell loops. Our front-pocket system incorporates a pass-through fleece-lined handwarmer pocket, a storm-flapped top-entry storage pouch and three front compartments for convenient access to your calls. The handwarmer pocket has a heat-pack pocket that hangs freely at your fingertips."

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Waders:

Layout:

skirt pulled up to show the 10" of waterproofing
GOT GEESE?

Brad Pitcher
979-318-2593
http://www.thirdcoastoutfitters.com
bpitcher
hunter

Postby 20bolt » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:14 am

I am just looking to pick up a few odds and ends. Send me a PM
:help:
Looking for
Zink Power Hen - 1
Northern Flight Prairie Grass (any condition)
Tuff Dog Floating Parka - XL

Thanks,
Support Conservation Efforts
Hunters and non-hunters alike should support wilderness conservation by both personal actions like conserving natural resources, and by supporting the good work of institutions like Ducks Unlimited.
20bolt
hunter

Postby bpitcher » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:39 pm

SOLD

Duck boat

12ft semi V and trailer

older 3hp evinrude lighttwin

minnkota 30lb thrust trolling motor

anchor, paddles, life jackets, etc

I need this gone - $200

Last edited by bpitcher on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOT GEESE?

Brad Pitcher
979-318-2593
http://www.thirdcoastoutfitters.com
bpitcher
hunter

Postby 20bolt » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Brad, I think Mat will buy it.
I will have him call you ASAP
Hunters and non-hunters alike should support wilderness conservation by both personal actions like conserving natural resources, and by supporting the good work of institutions like Ducks Unlimited.
20bolt
hunter

Postby Paul F Boundy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:06 pm

ASSORTED DUCK DECOYS FOR SALE
**** These decoys have been SOLD ****

SOLD Thanks to Bob - Henniker, NH
Last edited by Paul F Boundy on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paul F Boundy
hunter

Duck Hunting Boat (Otter Stealth 1200) :: PIX ADDED ::

Postby BerdDogz » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Folks, I'm posting this for a friend. Please PM me for contact information.

Duck Hunting Boat (Otter Stealth 1200)

I have a sweet duck hunting boat for sale especially for those who tend to duck hunt in tighter areas. The Stealth 1200 Duck Boat is one of the strongest on the market. It's constructed of rugged polyethylene that is made to handle the abuse that gets dished out when you're hunting in tough conditions. It's also made to resist damaging ultraviolet rays. The Stealth 1200 comfortably fits 1 or 2 people.

I have had the boat for 5-6 years or thereabouts. There is no damage whatsoever...pretty much a new used boat that has been camo'ed out. I purchased an Avery grass stencil from Cabala's along with the camo spray paint 6 pack and layered on grass over the olive green base. It has faded a bit which is a good thing but it looks pretty sweet and fits nicely into the marsh or grass. I'll throw in the dog ramp, trolling motor holder, and cover for free assuming I can dig them up (never used them so they are still new/new).

Here is an example of my boat without the camo grass pattern: http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/otter-stealth-1200-duck-boat-marsh-brown.aspx?a=386230

I hate to sell this boat but my time to duck hunt these days is pretty limited and I hate to see a nice boat like this sit unused.

If you are interested, please drop me an e-mail. I am asking $500 for the package, pick up in Bolton. I am working on getting pictures but it will take a few weeks for that.

Attachments
Stealth 1200_3.JPG
Stealth 1200_2.JPG
Stealth 1200_1.JPG
"There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country."
Theodore Roosevelt :: August 6, 1912
BerdDogz
hunter

Pictures Added

Postby BerdDogz » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 am

Bump...pix added to --> Duck Hunting Boat (Otter Stealth 1200)
"There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country."
Theodore Roosevelt :: August 6, 1912
BerdDogz
hunter

Postby Dick Mc » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:49 am

Is the Otter Stealth still availiable???
Dick Mc
hunter

Jon Boat Wanted.

Postby NHDuckHunter » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:23 am

Looking for a jon boat in decent shape. Don't need a motor or a trailer, but would possibly take one. 12-16'. Pay cash. Let me know if you have one, or know of someone with one. Thanks.
NHDuckHunter
hunter

Postby jvan » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:10 pm

sold
Last edited by jvan on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
10/11 Season totals
canada
black
blue wing teal
green wing teal
mallards
woodies
hoodies
common
jvan
hunter

Postby 20bolt » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:51 pm

I have

5 old style Flambeau SucVacs for sale. The heads were glued on, but I have removed them. They dont stay up on their own, but could be quickly made into lookers, feeders, or sleepers for WATER or LAND. If you are looking for something cheap to fill out a spread, this is it: $15

Strait Meat Mallard barrel. Bourbon. Foiles sells the stoppers (and barrels) for $80. I am asking $30. Hardly used.
20bolt
hunter

Postby vcpitcher18 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:21 am

what i have is three foiles calls up for sale they are all in like new condition. The timber rattler is a numbered rare call because they no longer number the timber rattlers and the strait timber is a quiet call and its a low first production of the call that is why the prices are wat they are.

Harley Silver/ Blue Striat Timber BRAND NEW #75 - $150 shipped

Blue/ Blue Timber Rattler #4826 - $150 Shipped (mint condition)

Blue/ Blue Striat Meat Honker #2542 - (mint condition) SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Orange/ Blue High Plains Honker #0383 signed by Jeff Folies it says "Striat Meat Jeff Foiles '05" - $170 shipped (mint condition)

PM me if you are interested and calls are for sale NOT for trade!
vcpitcher18
hunter

Postby captainkevan » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:09 am

Selling my 21' proline center console. Asking $9500. call e for details. Kevan 508-717-5719
~Kevan~
TEAM WASABi !!!!!!
captainkevan
Forum & State Moderator

f/s 16 foot side console with a 40 hp johnson

Postby gofishing182 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:24 pm

i have a early 90's 16 foot side console with a 95 40 hp johnson. Ive only owned the boat for two years and i used it on the parker/merrimac rivers. before that it was used on freshwater. Its a great fishing and hunting boat, i used it four times a week on joppa in the summer and have taken it out many times in the winter. The boat has rod holders, cup holders, a fishfinder that isnt attached, battery and back up battery, casting motor off the bow that is the same age as the boat itself and three brand new camo seats. The boat also has a good amount of storage, there is a compartment underneath the drivers seat and two compartments in the bow. One of them was made to be a bait well and ive kept macks and eels in there for small amounts of time. There is also a rod locker on one side of the boat that fits three rods/reels and has a place to put a pad lock on. Im looking to get around 1700 for the boat but would consider a trade for a truck or one of those trail ranger things made by polaris or other brands. I would give you the boat and money for the truck, meaning i want the truck to be of better value than the boat.
Email me at gofishing182@yahoo.com if your interested, thanks
let the wind be at our backs, let our props never hit bottem and let are reels scream . . . .
gofishing182
hunter

Postby gofishing182 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:28 pm

forgot a picture of the boat
Attachments
boat5.jpg
boat5.jpg (3.03 KiB) Viewed 1934 times
let the wind be at our backs, let our props never hit bottem and let are reels scream . . . .
gofishing182
hunter

Outlaw Ducker F/S

Postby HJF » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Outlaw Ducker marsh / layout boat up for sale.
Rated at 400 pounds and two people, and 36 pound thrust electric motor,
this boat is known for it's shallow draft, and stability.
Fiberglass construction, it has floatation in both ends, grass rail bungees
down both sides, anti-slip texturing on both ends, as well as handles.
It also has molded in spud pole sockets on both ends, spud poles included.
Dimensions: 12' 10" long, 45" wide, 13" deep. The cockpit is 82" x 33" weight around 120 lbs.

Boat is like new and has only been used a handful of times since it was purchased in 1996, original invoice is still with it. Asking $650 picked up in Rutland VT.

Note: I am posting this for a friend, if interested PM me and I will give you his contact info for questions etc. Thanks

HJF
hunter

Postby Mike M. » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Decoy heads are sold
Last edited by Mike M. on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A serious reduction in the population of black ducks would mean the end of waterfowl hunting for the majority of the New England sportsmen.

Rachel Carson, 1947
Mike M.
hunter

Postby 20bolt » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm looking for a trailer to tow a 13' flat bottom boat and a 6 hp motor is decent condition.

Thanks for the help :help: :help: :help:
20bolt
hunter

Postby jvan » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Posted Fri February 12 2010 08:07 PM
4 yr old chessie started female for sale. I don't have time to work or hunt her. She has great temperment, High demand to retrieve and is great with children and other dogs. I picked her up 2 yrs ago from Classic Bay Kennels in Virginia.
Sire is Caroway's classic top gun.
Dam is Classic melody of Mojave.

If interested please contact me for more infomation and pics. email is jvan97@msn.com
jay
10/11 Season totals
canada
black
blue wing teal
green wing teal
mallards
woodies
hoodies
common
jvan
hunter

F/S 20ga Dehaan Huglu SxS

Postby kjm1022 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:05 am

For sale: 20 gage Dehaan Huglu SxS. 3" chamber, 26" barrel, shell extractors, case colored with duck inlays, gloss black blueing. This gun has very light use and is a 9 out 10 condition. The wood and metal is in perfect condition with no nicks or scratches on the wood and blueing in very good condition. I'm looking for an O/U instead and will consider trades that are equal in value and condition. This gun was purchased from Mark Dehaan of Dehaan Shotguns who imports for Huglu. This particular model with the ducks and case color was only offered for a limited time. $600
Attachments
04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
kjm1022
hunter

Postby Tim D » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:41 pm

I have some silo for sled for sea ducks and some herters that i burlapped over ,and some buffies i'd trade for layout blind or some thing !!!
Attachments
buffies.jpg
eiders 2.jpg
eiders.jpg
"Don't Hate the Player,Hate the Game."

Call'em Close ,Kill'em Clean

Ten Bears Tims"Tang"ueray

Ten Bears Tims Times are "Ruff"
Tim D
State Moderator

Postby MIKE J. » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Tim,

What do you want to trade for the Herter's and silos?

Sea Duck hunt or two this year? need anything power washed??

Mike
"Kill counts are for snipers, fighter pilots and Novice duck hunters."
MIKE J.
Forum & State Moderator

12' Duck Boat SOLD

Postby plumislandgunnin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Homemade fiberglass 12'. Built by my father and uncle, they made a matching pair. Both boats have been hunted for the last 10 yrs and still kicking. All topsides and grass rails were put in new 3 yrs ago and covered in 3/4 ounce mat. Has built in gun rack and shelf storage along with large forward storage area. Hunts 1 or 2 guys and a dog nicely. Moved right along with 7.5hp. Hunting party is getting too big and need a bigger duck boat!! :thumbsup: (or so the wife thinks!) Boat is in Newbury, MA (no motor/trailer) Fits in the bed of a pickup with ease. BOAT IS SOLD! :thumbsup:
Gun rack/Side Shelf (on each side)
Last edited by plumislandgunnin on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
duck, duck, goose....dinner! ~ Whack 'em & Stack 'em!
plumislandgunnin
hunter

Postby duckhunter1983 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:33 am

Greenhead Gear oversize full body mallards . feeders and actives!

I have a 6 pack for sale. nothing is wrong with them, i just dont use them and want to see them go to someone that could use them. cabelas lists them for $109.00 brand new, i would like 75.00 for the 6 pack.

.http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... hasJS=true
duckhunter1983
hunter

Postby JeffW » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Want to buy some goose shell decoys...let me know what you have :thumbsup:
JeffW
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting