LOOKING FOR SOME INFORMATION

From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: captainkevan, MIKE J., JoeP, HeritageHunter, Tim D

LOOKING FOR SOME INFORMATION

Postby newduck » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:27 pm

Hello everyone,

Just moved back to MA from Washington State. I live on the Cape and was wondering if anyone stills hunts there? When I was younger I hunted in the Barnstable Great Marsh. Any feed back or possible hunting contacts would be great. I have a boat, dog and dekes.
newduck
Newb

Postby JD » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:46 pm

Newduck,

That's a pretty good spot. I have not had the opportunity to hunt from a boat but I have hunted the marsh and you can see the ducks sitting in the harbor. Right off Sandy Neck is a good spot as well. If you need some company let me know.
JD
hunter

Postby newduck » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:05 pm

JD drop me an email and maybe we can go out. This weekend I am going out. justin_deforest@msn.com
newduck
Newb

Postby gahunter » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:12 pm

If you guys don't mind a Southern boy jumping in on this conversation, I will be in Newport, RI over thanksgiving visiting the inlaws and I'm wanting to go hunting. I have been looking into some guides, but I would love some local information. Any info will be great. Thanks.
If the hunting is cold, luckily so is the beer!
gahunter
hunter

Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting