Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.
ILL BE HUNTING IN THE RIVER THIS YEAR ANDI WANT TO KNOW WHAT DIVER DECOYS I SHOULD ADD TO MY SET UP TO GET SOME DIVERS AND PUDDLE DUCKS AS WELL
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:54 am
about 1/2 dozen of buffleheads set of to the side of the puddle decoys. i use coot decoys too and bluebills
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:24 pm
- Location: Whitehall,Michigan
I use Bluebill, ringneck, and Golden Eyes. They all work with multiple species it is a black and white thing.
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:21 am
- Location: Grand Rapids MI
Return to Michigan Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest