Don’t Throw Your Feathers Away! Pic's

Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.

Moderators: quackerkiller, waterfowlhunter

Don’t Throw Your Feathers Away! Pic's

Postby joshvdwoodduck » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:13 pm

I need Duck Feathers!!! I use them to tie flies and for other crafts. I only use certain duck feather but I want to see if a few different kinds will work. I really need wood duck feathers and hooded merganser feathers. If anyone shoots canvas back ducks or scaup ducks I would like a few sets of feathers to see what they look like. These feathers are useless to hunters but to me I am willing to pay for your time. A few other hunters give me their feathers and I give them about $5.00 per set for taking time out of their life to pluck me some feathers. I will also pay for the shipping charges. I want to clarify that I will not be buying the feathers but I will paying for the shipping and the extra time it take you to extract them. These feathers are so colorful it is a shame to throw them away when they can be used! Send me an e-mail to (joshvd@gmail.com) If interested I will give you more details.

joshvdwoodduck
hunter

Return to Michigan Duck Hunting