Some good weather coming our way!

Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.

Moderators: waterfowlhunter, quackerkiller

Some good weather coming our way!

Postby swampbuckster » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Getting excited for the next few days ahead. Tomorrows high is colder than tonights low and they're saying 15 to 20 mph winds with gusts up to 30 mph. Going to make for a great morning. Friday as well is looking mighty sweet too. 28 to 32 for the high, and strong winds. So happy to get this cold push through this time of year. One last final kick before the seasons end. I'm getting sick of hunting the same hundred ducks in my area. Bring on the COOLLDD!!
"If your not sweating, your not duck hunting!"
swampbuckster
hunter

Re: Some good weather coming our way!

Postby shoot-n-goose » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Don't you hate that the real duck weather is so close to the end of the season :mad:

I wish the season would start a month later so we could hunt all the way into January
CLUTCHfan wrote: Never bring a penis to a knife fight.
shoot-n-goose
hunter

Re: Some good weather coming our way!

Postby swampbuckster » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Don't you hate that the real duck weather is so close to the end of the season :mad:

I wish the season would start a month later so we could hunt all the way into January

I would be totally happy with the DNR changing their regulations and shutting down duck season during firearm for deer and give us those 2 weeks AFTER wards. We get screwed almost every year. 2 years ago was an exception.
"If your not sweating, your not duck hunting!"
swampbuckster
hunter

Return to Michigan Duck Hunting