How was your Season?

Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.

Moderators: quackerkiller, waterfowlhunter

Re: How was your Season?

Postby Team widow maker » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:58 pm

ya i did alot of scouting but work messed with my hunting and i didnt hunt as much as i like. last year i got laidoff two days before duck season and i got to hunt every day of duck season last year it was great and got to hunt a lot of the spring snow goose season but i lived in western ky then and was 30 mins from missouri and 10 from illinois so me and my buddy were hunting the snows hard and thats want sucks about here is no snow geese :mad:
Team widow maker
hunter

How was your Season?

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Team widow maker wrote:ya i did alot of scouting but work messed with my hunting and i didnt hunt as much as i like. last year i got laidoff two days before duck season and i got to hunt every day of duck season last year it was great and got to hunt a lot of the spring snow goose season but i lived in western ky then and was 30 mins from missouri and 10 from illinois so me and my buddy were hunting the snows hard and thats want sucks about here is no snow geese :mad:

almost got a flock of snows to commit to a big Canada goose spread we had set up in Fish Point but the group in the zone in front of us blasted at em at about 80 yards up on their 3rd pass over our spread. :no:

Sent from my badazz phone using a badazz app
2013 DHC California cyber scouters---6
:moon:
NuffDaddy
hunter

Previous

Return to Michigan Duck Hunting