Grand Blanc and surrounding areas!

Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.

Moderators: waterfowlhunter, quackerkiller

Grand Blanc and surrounding areas!

Postby achristie » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:57 am

Hey i just moved back from virginia and bought a house in grand blanc. i grew up in the st clair flatts hunting but im not familliar with this area! any helpful info on goood goose and duck hunting locations would be appreciated! thanks!
achristie
Newb

Re: Grand Blanc and surrounding areas!

Postby MICHIDUCK » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Give me a call Darrell King (810) 618-7762 Goodrich
MICHIDUCK
hunter

Postby #1jumpshooter » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 pm

I go to school at UM-Flint and i have heard the duck hunting in Saginaw bay is pretty outstanding but i have never experienced it first hand.
#1jumpshooter
hunter

Postby Bandedbrothers » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:06 am

#1jumpshooter wrote:I go to school at UM-Flint and i have heard the duck hunting in Saginaw bay is pretty outstanding but i have never experienced it first hand.

Yea it is actually really good I head also. This season we are headed up that way. We hunted down south near Wayne County for the last two days of the hunt and it was a killer out there on the big waters. We did better there than our whole season. Until I fell in the cold water because of the HUGE rocks out there. Lets just say, It got a little cold hunting lol Then again classes get in the way of hunting also.
Bandedbrothers
hunter

Return to Michigan Duck Hunting