Youth Hunting Opportunity - Please Read

Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.

Moderators: waterfowlhunter, quackerkiller

Youth Hunting Opportunity - Please Read

Postby sws002 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Alright, I know this is a long shot, but hopefully it all works out. My buddies and I have decided we are going to put together a youth hunt this weekend, as all through early goose season we have had a lot of ducks working us and figured it would be a fun time for some youth to get out there and blow em up. So here's what we are looking for, we figure we can reasonably hunt 4-6 kids each day. The hunt will take place in Marshall, so if you are in the surrounding area and either have a kid who you can't get out this weekend or know someone's kid who would love the opportunity, please get a hold of us. We will provide all the equipment, if they have a gun, they are more than welcome to bring it, but we do have a few 20 gauges that we would be more than happy to let them borrow. We will not discriminate on hunting experience, and are doing this in hopes of gaining a few new hunters to the sport, but we will take experienced youth as well. If you know someone who might be interested, please get in touch with us, or put us in touch with them. You can PM me on here or reach me via cell at (402) 360-0765. We are also on Facebook under Team Downz Outdoors, so you can get ahold of any of us on there. Thanks for your help.
sws002
hunter

Re: Youth Hunting Opportunity - Please Read

Postby sws002 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Back Up - Still Spots Open!
sws002
hunter

Postby spartansfan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:47 am

very cool man. wish more people did things like this
its here!
spartansfan
hunter

Postby A-Bomb » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:17 pm

We are taking some youth out, but if i knew of some id send em your way. Well done man, cant get enough of the young ones involved. Will be looking forward to the pics.
MDHA Saginaw Bay Chapter
http://www.midha.org/
A-Bomb
hunter

Return to Michigan Duck Hunting