Joining forces in SE Michigan

Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.

Moderators: quackerkiller, waterfowlhunter

Joining forces in SE Michigan

Postby mattoliver11b » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Just moved to Clarkston and will be returning home from overseas shortly after Duck Opens. Looking to combined forces with someone from the area. I have land on the west side of the state and my cousin has plenty of goose hunting opportunities in the thumb area. I own a 14ft flatbottom with blind, plenty of decoys (puddlers and diver rigs), robos, layout blinds, full body geese and much more. I am 27 and have been a dedicated waterfowler every since I was introduced to the action. Over the years I have learned that joining with someone else who has the same of different equipment and dedication will only bring more opportunities. Mainly I am searching for new hunting buddies since mine are now on the west side of the state and I wont be able to hunt with them everyday. Please PM me if you are interest or email me @ mattoliver11b@gmail.com

Thanks and I look forward to hunting with you this fall. :beer:
mattoliver11b
Newb

Re: Joining forces in SE Michigan

Postby Joeapant » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 am

I agree, hunting with someone is more fun than hunting alone. I am 28 and new to the farmington hills area. I know its not super close to Clarkston, but within driving distance. I have about 4 dozen dekes of varying species. I have a 14' v-hull jon boat, the only bad thing is I only have a trolling motor for it so getting around takes a little bit. I have 8 goose floaters and a few mojos. It would be nice to meet a few new hunting buddies since I moved away from all of mine. If you are interested message me back and we can work out some time to go shoot.
Joeapant
Newb

Re: Joining forces in SE Michigan

Postby TopGunMich » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Send me ur info, I usually hunt upnorth but am going to try hunt SE later in season, once all the amatuers go deer hunting!
STIMULUS PKG THAT WOULD WORK: PUT A $1000 DOLLAR REWARD ON THE 15 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN THIS COUNTRY, $2500 ON DRUG DEALERS, & $5000 ON TERROIST, $10000 ON POLITICANS !!!!!!
TopGunMich
hunter

Return to Michigan Duck Hunting