WHERE'S THE DUCKS?

Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.

Moderators: waterfowlhunter, quackerkiller

WHERE'S THE DUCKS?

Postby flyway04 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:01 pm

is anybody gettin any ducks, BEEN WORKIN ALL WEEK!have seen some around local game areas, but goose season closed last sun. and they are still shy about flying off, does anyone hunt theottowa marsh? or on big lake for divers around saugatuck area?looks like it could be good if not to rough, maybe the weather thats coming might bring some more birds.
flyway04
Newb

Postby whislewing » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:06 am

Look in the any flights thread
10 o clock tree line
whislewing
hunter

Re: WHERE'S THE DUCKS?

Postby duhunter5 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:59 pm

flyway04 wrote:is anybody gettin any ducks, BEEN WORKIN ALL WEEK!have seen some around local game areas, but goose season closed last sun. and they are still shy about flying off, does anyone hunt theottowa marsh? or on big lake for divers around saugatuck area?looks like it could be good if not to rough, maybe the weather thats coming might bring some more birds.

Yea the date today is the 20 of Nov. and out on the Saginaw Bay I've gotten my limit 2 time w/ diver and 1 time with mallards, teal, ect.
Eat, Sleep(just a little), Hunt, Fish...
duhunter5
hunter

Postby buster_22 » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:09 pm

were at in the bay do you go? I live in Taylor Michigan, I always go out to Point Mouliee and it's getting really slow out there. Could you tell me how do I go about getting some maps or were do I hunt in the bay. Any help would be great. I would love to limit out this year. Thanks :help:
buster_22
Pro Hunter

Re: WHERE'S THE DUCKS?

Postby flyway04 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:53 pm

[Yea the date today is the 20 of Nov. and out on the Saginaw Bay I've gotten my limit 2 time w/ diver and 1 time with mallards, teal, ect.[/quote]
hey thanks for the info,sounds like your doin good. thought about headin that way after turkey day?to check out the bay,and maybe fish point area theres a few divers showing up around my area but its been hard to get out on lake, thanks for info.
flyway04
Newb

Return to Michigan Duck Hunting