Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.
My 15 year old son wants to duck hunt during this year's youth season in Michigan. Would anyone want to take him/me out-teach the next generation? I'd be happy to pay my fair share. Know of anyone willing to do this?
We live in Rochester Hills.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:47 pm
Check your PMs
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
- Posts: 10644
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
- Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN
I have an open spot on Sunday, September 16th. Check your PM if you couldn't work something out with WoodyWhiffingMG.
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:38 am
- Location: MI, and probably on Saginaw Bay during duck season
Return to Michigan Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest