Got my first neck coller today

Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.

Moderators: quackerkiller, waterfowlhunter

Got my first neck coller today

Postby FOWLMAN1 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:26 am

I dusted two birds this morning,And one was sportin a white neck coller,which is my first :getdown:
"Kill Em All"
FOWLMAN1
hunter
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:54 pm
Location: SE MICHIGAN


Postby Woody27 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:48 pm

Where you hunting? I hunt near Albionhave gotten very few bands there ever :(

Congrats
Woody27
hunter
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:39 pm

Postby quackerkiller » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:42 pm

nice work tom. no ill have to get mine. i have been dreaming about one of those orange ones. congrats
Lynch Mob Calls Pro-Staff
Out For Blood
quackerkiller
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:45 pm
Location: SE Michigan, Grosse Ile

Postby FOWLMAN1 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:32 pm

Woody27 wrote:Where you hunting? I hunt near Albionhave gotten very few bands there ever :(

Congrats

-------------
I hunt several differant Co. But mostly Monroe Co.
"Kill Em All"
FOWLMAN1
hunter
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:54 pm
Location: SE MICHIGAN

Postby FOWLMAN1 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:30 am

quackerkiller wrote:nice work tom. no ill have to get mine. i have been dreaming about one of those orange ones. congrats

--------------
Thank you David,Hopefully the old miner band is soon to arrive..That would be SWEEET! :thumbsup:
"Kill Em All"
FOWLMAN1
hunter
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:54 pm
Location: SE MICHIGAN

Postby ISHOOTDIVERS » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:40 pm

Congrats on the collar, but leave my Ohio birds alone! :toofunny: I guess odds are it's an Ohio bird, I popped one last friday too, a white bird that from the band series I know was banded this year and I'm going to guess flew about 1/4 mile from where it was banded :yes:
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!

Save A Seal, Club An Activist
User avatar
ISHOOTDIVERS
hunter
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:03 pm
Location: Ohio, On the Big Pond

Postby FOWLMAN1 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:01 pm

ISHOOTDIVERS wrote:Congrats on the collar, but leave my Ohio birds alone! :toofunny: I guess odds are it's an Ohio bird, I popped one last friday too, a white bird that from the band series I know was banded this year and I'm going to guess flew about 1/4 mile from where it was banded :yes:

-------------------
:laughing: Thank you! Thank you! And congrats on your bird too.
"Kill Em All"
FOWLMAN1
hunter
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:54 pm
Location: SE MICHIGAN


Return to Michigan Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests