Lost Dog by Hunter..... In the Saginaw Bay area.

Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.

Moderators: waterfowlhunter, quackerkiller

Lost Dog by Hunter..... In the Saginaw Bay area.

Postby Duck Heaven » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:39 pm

Moderators Please sticky for a few weeks? Thank You!

This is for a fellow Michigan hunter .... who lost his dog while hunting in Saginaw Bay area. Lets see if we can all be vigil of his lost dog and best friend. Their family is just heart broken!

The dog's name is "Sierra"

Thank You!
"Doc"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra my Chesapeake Bay Retriever ran off today at 10:30am we were hunting on the bay behind Ney...Point, I am not sure of why. She is not gun shy, I hope that one of the shots did not hurt her ear drums, because after I looked and called for her for 10.5 hours she never came, I did get a tip when a local (very good guy and he would bw welcomed at my house any day any time) called me over and told me he had seen her at one of his cameras but she darted off, he helped me out for almost an hour before we departed and I was looking on my own again....
Anyhow If any of you are in the area tomarrow or any other day if you don't hear from me please call me or my wife at 248-632-2927 or 248-310-1441 ASAP she is very timid and I do not want her to take off again, I will be out there ASAP tomarrow as well.... If by chance she does come to you because of being hungry or whatever remember her name is Sierra and call me!!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!!
Ryan and Shirley
Cheap-Azz ... Rather spend it on decoy's club!

Duck Heaven
hunter

SIERRA FOUND!!!

Postby Duck Heaven » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:29 pm

SIERRA FOUND! YeeeaaaaAAAAAAAAAA! :laughing:

I just spoke with Sierra's owner Shirley & Ryan at 9:05pm this evening ....
Monday September 18th, 2006

SIERRA IS SAFE AND SOUND .... In Shirley's arms ..and on the way home! :getdown:

Sierra's "Mommy" (Shirley) wants to thank everyone for their continued outpouring support ....... in locating Sierra!

Shirley offers a heartfelt Thank You to everyone! :salude:

................................................. "Doc"

Cheap-Azz ... Rather spend it on decoy's club!

Duck Heaven
hunter

Postby quackerkiller » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:35 pm

thats great to hear. nothing worst then losing at dog
Lynch Mob Calls Pro-Staff
Out For Blood
quackerkiller
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Michigan Duck Hunting