Northwest Michigan

Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.

Moderators: waterfowlhunter, quackerkiller

Northwest Michigan

Postby CaptCNer1 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Looking/ seeing if any hunters want to join up this season. I usually hunt within driving from Traverse City. Scheduling this year is hectic and most partners are on opposite schedules. I have all the gear and spots, not looking to mouch hunts. Very seasoned and experienced.

Regards,
Chris
CaptCNer1
Newb

Re: Northwest Michigan

Postby jdnelson1 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:29 am

I live in the TC area - would be interested in getting together for some hunts. I also have lots of gear (but only a canoe for a boat) Let me know -
-Jonathan
jdnelson1
Newb

Re: Northwest Michigan

Postby meyerjel » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Know that it is late in the season, but I would be interested in partnering up as well. Long term big game hunter as well as upland birds, but only have a few years of duck hunting experience. Introduced to it by a friend in northern WI, but subsequently relocated back to MI in late 2011. Since then I've been hunting on my own. Have a bag of decoys, mojo, etc. but no boat or dog. I just walk in and hunt from the shoreline in an area I feel comfortable wadding in. I'm safe, conscientious of others stuff, and will contribute. Expect the same from others I hunt with. Not looking to take advantage of anyone.
meyerjel
Newb

Return to Michigan Duck Hunting