Duck Hunting Forum banner

Moving to Ann Arbor need help

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jean7563 
#1 ·
Fellow Waterfowler here moving from southern MN to Ann Arbor Michigan on Oct. 14. Just wondering if there is anyone out there who would enjoy the company of a person not knowing the area and would really appreciate some tips or I would even enjoy to go out hunting with someone I will help pay for gas and I love to hunt everyday of the season I can especially when it starts to get nice and cold! Once again any info or hunting partners would be awesome thanks. I would like to try a layout boat hunt as well if anyone has any recomendations it would be greatly appreciated.

#3 ·
Don't take it personal.....

It's hunting season now and folks are just getting started.

I tried to help folks in the past grouse and woodcock hunting for years, now they all hunt in those spots first weeks of the season and never take me to their spots. Just the way it is with some of us.

Join some DU and dog clubs to meet some folks.

Welcome to Pure Michigan :beer:

#4 ·
I hear ya. If anyone wants I will be willing to trade some hunting spots. I do know where to hunt from Mn all the way to Arkansas. I have hunted north Dakota south Dakota Nebraska Missouri Kansas and Arkansas and Minnesota for years and believe I am pretty darn good at it whether it be a field or marsh or flooded timbre. Hunted with and am friends with world duck calling champions and will take you to some of my spots but unfortunately not going to take you to theirs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.