Duck Hunting Forum banner

Less than a month to go.

946 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  5oclocktealpeal 
#1 ·
Already got the itch. Guns are clean, decoys sorted and cleaned. Stocking up on shells. Spent the last weekend in Grayling. Woke up early to fish and chased mallards around the lake all day. Not a whole lot of geese though.

Scouted a feild after the Grayling trip, good number of birds I think about the same as last year. I plan to hunt new feild this year. I hope it pays out.

#2 ·
I'm ready too ! :drool:

Only 21 days til the EGS.

I'm FROM Waterford. Where you from ?

#7 ·
Maybe.............

There is a slight chance that I have to work sept. 1st for the Arts Beats & Eats festival in Pontiac. 16 hour days all weekend but I'm trying to snaggle out of it.

I also already have 6+ goose hunters that will already be hunting with me and I still need to scout a little more. I actually just talked to my mother who says that she has yet to see any geese, of course she is not stompin around the feilds either.

Also I am looking for some pheasant hunters. My two freinds that are willing to hunt are to out of shape to walk around all day so the pheasants end up running circles around us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.