Duck Hunting Forum banner

pte mouille

818 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  MichiganMarv 
#1 ·
any one want to hunt pointe mouille sunday morning

#2 ·
This year so far has seemed horrible at pte mouilee. I went out opening day and shot at a couple passing by ducks but nothing was commiting to the deeks. Went out again Thurs 10-16 and Fri 10-17. Again nothing. three guys thurs and two fri but nothing even looks at us. We seen some thurs flying around but nothing close enough to shoot. Then fri nothing was even flying. My one buddy has been out five days and only got a total of three ducks. And it isn't just us. Everyone I have been talking to out there get nothing or maybe one. Yesterday two more boats with nothing. Today one boat that a bwt. Anyone else seeing this crappy action?

#3 ·
I was out last nite by the banana dike all I saw was cormerants and lots of them. The guys on the observation deck saw a few ducks, but nothing impressive. I was loaded on the trailer by 7:00pm and saw some small divers or coot just south from the ramp go winging by.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.