OPENING DAY

Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.

Moderators: waterfowlhunter, quackerkiller

OPENING DAY

Postby buster_22 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:31 am

Hey opening day starts tomorrow....... :toofunny: Make sure everyone stays safe, and slaughter those ducks. :thumbsup:

Have fun; I'm sure i will.
:getdown:
Never stand down wind of Buster "the spitter" 22 when he is calling on his SMM ! :laughing:

courtesy of Admin2 :thumbsup:
buster_22
Pro Hunter

Postby pike_mazter » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:04 am

Its opening day and I'm at work. :pissed: I hope everyone does good today and be sure to leave me some ducks for Monday!
pike_mazter
hunter

Postby duckindude » Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:41 pm

we got 6 woodies and a mallard at shiawasse, that was really good considering we were drawn 54th out of 57 partys :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: o well, we go bak there tomorrow too!!
--Tell em u can learn more in one day out in the field then they can teach u in a month at school-- the best and most true quote of all
duckindude
hunter

Postby buster_22 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:37 pm

Hey, I hunted pte. Moullie opening day and all three of us in the boat limited out. Not bad for a days work. :salude:
Never stand down wind of Buster "the spitter" 22 when he is calling on his SMM ! :laughing:

courtesy of Admin2 :thumbsup:
buster_22
Pro Hunter

Postby quackerkiller » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:10 am

got my limit of woodies on sat and sunday and a mallard both days. and today i went out with a buddy and we got 4 mallards
Lynch Mob Calls Pro-Staff
Out For Blood
quackerkiller
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Michigan Duck Hunting