In the land of 10,000 lakes, Minnesota duck hunting is some of the best. Log in and discuss your Minnesota duck hunting experiences.
Moderators: commander019, beretta24
How is the wild rice crop in your area this year? Terrible on the lake I hunt south of Bemidji.
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:16 pm
On a lake in Outing this weekend and its schit...looks like higher water did a number on it.
- State Moderator
- Posts: 5366
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
- Location: MN
Terrible!!! Went to scout chunk that I've hunted in the past it dried up.
Better, a good days catch of fish than a lifetime of crabs... Phil Robertson
Rolling Rock Pro-Staff
Team Wise Ass
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:14 pm
- Location: Breezy Point MN
The high and fluctuating waters up here hurt the beds bad. Very, very minimal if any in areas.
The greatest duck call known to mankind?....A fresh cup of coffee from the Thermos.
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:37 am
- Location: Northern Minnesota
Any rice in the Flowage near mcgregor or Minniwawa?
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:21 am
Depends on where you look.
- Posts: 562
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:46 am
- Location: SE MN
Too thick in a lot of areas we hunt. Never thought I'd say that.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:59 pm
Return to Minnesota Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests