Im in a pinch

In the land of 10,000 lakes, Minnesota duck hunting is some of the best. Log in and discuss your Minnesota duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: commander019, beretta24

Im in a pinch

Postby chevyobsession » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:24 am

Hey guys, I know I'm kinda new to the forum here but I have a HUGE favor to ask. Does anyone have an open seat in their blind or boat. The few spots I can walk in to hunt are mostly closed because of the government shutdown. I was told this by the CO in my area. I have 19 mallards, 4 blue bill, and 1dz goose decoys. I also have a jerk string. If anyone can help me out that would be awesome. I can only hunt everyother weekend due to work and would hate to miss a whole weekend because the government is stupid. I live in Buffalo Lake but I am willing to travel to meet up. PM if you are able to help.

Thanks,
Billy
chevyobsession
hunter

Re: Im in a pinch

Postby hillbilly.. » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:35 am

Go into work on Saturday and call in on Monday because that's when ill be goin out and ill be all by myself.. so actually ill have 2 open spots
hillbilly..
hunter

Postby goldfish » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:49 am

hillbilly.. wrote:Go into work on Saturday and call in on Monday because that's when ill be goin out and ill be all by myself.. so actually ill have 2 open spots

Where you headed?

sent from a phancy fone
If you are having a bad day, just remember...

Someone has Snooki as a mom
goldfish
hunter

Postby hillbilly.. » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:47 am

Nrth from me and west from you
hillbilly..
hunter

Return to Minnesota Duck Hunting