Trespassing problems

In the land of 10,000 lakes, Minnesota duck hunting is some of the best. Log in and discuss your Minnesota duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: commander019, beretta24

Trespassing problems

Postby WausauMan » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:48 pm

I received this flier in the mail today. It addresses trespassing by non-English speakers. Their link is http:/www.goodsport.biz

I'd be interested in knowing if others have a problem out there.
WausauMan
Newb

Postby big ben » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:32 pm

Hmongs once invaded our land, they killed evrything i saw one kill little blue jays and cardinals. And when my uncles were deer hunting in the city limits of bloomington. Which only allow bow hunters. These hmongs tresspassed 9 seperate times, the last was when 2 of them came under my uncles deer stand with 22s and they saw my uncle and they ran the other way speaking another language.
big ben
hunter

Postby dukkilr6 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:40 pm

Save a hunter, Shoot a hmong :thumbsup:
dukkilr6
hunter

Postby Trois_beaux_canards » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:32 pm

I personally do not agree with the above posting! :thumbsdown: First of all, there are bad eggs in every bunch, and I refuse to make excuses for any "bad egg", pertaining to their lack of understanding or blatant disregard for the law. Secondly, hunting cannot be held in a positive public view if any of us appear to condone wilfully taking a human life. We cannot hold a whole group of people responsible for another persons actions. We should not play the blame game, but instead make sure that every hunter and prospective hunter is adequately educated in the laws of the states, as well as fish and game regulations. The signs mentioned above come in three languages; Hmong, Spanish and English. I think they are a step in the right direction. The University of Minnesota just held a forum in the twin cities, young men and women from the Hmong community, along with the DNR are working to promote more education on issues surrounding fish and game regulations. In the meantime, let's not spoil our public image. It is under enough attacks from nutcases like the ALF, and the Humane Societies with thier attack on bowhunting. Don't be your own enemy!
Last edited by Trois_beaux_canards on Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trois_beaux_canards
hunter

Postby dukkilr6 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:30 pm

Just a little joke. your right
dukkilr6
hunter

Postby Admin2 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:47 pm

But in poor taste. :thumbsdown: Lets not see that again in the future.

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Postby Drew Willemsen » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:08 am

:thumbsdown:
Supreme Waterfowl Action Team
"We Don't Flock Around!!"
www.TheSupremeWaterfowlActionTeam.com
Drew Willemsen
hunter

Postby duckboy_390 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:46 pm