southern mn breeders

In the land of 10,000 lakes, Minnesota duck hunting is some of the best. Log in and discuss your Minnesota duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: beretta24, commander019

southern mn breeders

Postby labman45 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:21 pm

If someone could give me info on lab breeders in southern mn it would be greatly appriciated and they have to be akc registered thanx.
labman45
hunter

Postby MNduckhunter » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:11 pm

Well sorry, i looked on the internet for a dog breeder in southern MN. But i couldn't find any really, you could search on google if you'd like.

I know of a springer spanial, or brittany spanial, and they do breed some labs i know, but more brittanys, i could give you there name and number, but they are in Grand Rapids, MN.

Sorry i could not help you more.
MNduckhunter
Keep the sportsmanship on the top of your list along with taking kids out and teaching them the love of the sport. Whether it be hunting or fishing, teach them the right and smart way to be a Sportsman.
MNduckhunter
hunter

Postby MinnDuck » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:09 am

Hey MNduckhunter,

Do you know the name and phone # of the springer breeder in Grand Rapids. My father has always had springers, and he does a lot of partridge (grouse) hunting near Grand Rapids where we have a cabin. So this might be something he would be interested in... Thanks.
MinnDuck
hunter

Postby KO » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:13 pm

if you're looking for a lab try Bob Borden in Benson MN...good guy...good dogs......
KO
hunter

Return to Minnesota Duck Hunting