Public Land Around Starkville?

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby dawg4life73 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Is there any public land around Starkville besdies the Noxubee Refuge and John W. Starr WMA.....Does anyone know if there is some Core of Engineering land around the Tombigbee River?
Quak em, Wack em, and Stak em
dawg4life73
hunter
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Starkville, MS


Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby Park Duck » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:46 pm

How about you drive out there and look
User avatar
Park Duck
hunter
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:52 am
Location: Natchez Ms

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby Cephous » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:29 pm

There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
User avatar
Cephous
State Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:49 am
Location: Brandon, MS (Born in the Delta)

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby Fire12 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:34 pm

Try to drive and look some...Or try in the Internet.I think you find something there..

Good Day!!


Regards

Albert

___________
Pret immobilier
Fire12
Newb
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby dawg4life73 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:34 am

Thanks guys....And Park Duck if I wanted any crap I woulda crushed your head and watched it fall out...
Quak em, Wack em, and Stak em
dawg4life73
hunter
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Starkville, MS

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby CutEmMS » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:10 am

Fire12 wrote:Try to drive and look some...Or try in the Internet.I think you find something there..

Good Day!!


Regards

Albert

___________
Pret immobilier


Yea, try looking on the internet :fingerhead:
This is a perfect example of what is wrong with duck hunting today, nobody wants to get off there *** and go look
User avatar
CutEmMS
hunter
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: Northwest Mississippi

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby dawg4life73 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:08 pm

CutEm.....quit cryin....nothin is wrong with duck hunting today...and if bein on the Internet and usin it to help in any way is killin the sport than your part of the problem bein on here.
Quak em, Wack em, and Stak em
dawg4life73
hunter
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Starkville, MS

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby CutEmMS » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Good luck this season dawg, im pretty sure some dumba$$ on here will give you all the help you need
User avatar
CutEmMS
hunter
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: Northwest Mississippi

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby Red Huck » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:36 pm

What the matter boys?Over here in SC allot of the wma's are like public dove fields. No decoying birds all pass shooting at lest where I'm at. I still get my birds i don't no if I could shoot a bird in park.If you come here you can stand right beside me. Give you all the help I can. We need more waterfowlers and more habitat more places to hunt.
Red Huck
hunter
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby gearout » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:06 am

Red Huck wrote:What the matter boys?Over here in SC allot of the wma's are like public dove fields. No decoying birds all pass shooting at lest where I'm at. I still get my birds i don't no if I could shoot a bird in park.If you come here you can stand right beside me. Give you all the help I can. We need more waterfowlers and more habitat more places to hunt.


these are the same people we don't want acting like they do at home in our home. wait until their gear out before you shoot. then waterfowling will be more enjoyable, because the real magic is seeing one cup up and commit. these expiriences will increase the number of waterfowlers. that increase will increase the habitat.

i like to pass shoot too... that why I dove hunt.
gearout
hunter
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby CutEmMS » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:47 am

gearout wrote:
Red Huck wrote:What the matter boys?Over here in SC allot of the wma's are like public dove fields. No decoying birds all pass shooting at lest where I'm at. I still get my birds i don't no if I could shoot a bird in park.If you come here you can stand right beside me. Give you all the help I can. We need more waterfowlers and more habitat more places to hunt.


these are the same people we don't want acting like they do at home in our home. wait until their gear out before you shoot. then waterfowling will be more enjoyable, because the real magic is seeing one cup up and commit. these expiriences will increase the number of waterfowlers. that increase will increase the habitat.

i like to pass shoot too... that why I dove hunt.


You are exactly right, Seein them cup up and commit is what its all about. It a shame that some peoply don't realize that.
User avatar
CutEmMS
hunter
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: Northwest Mississippi

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby dawg4life73 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:48 am

Cut Em.....Your right someone did help out...Thanks for bein the biggest D-bag on here! Have a great season with your 2 bluewings hahahaha
Quak em, Wack em, and Stak em
dawg4life73
hunter
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Starkville, MS

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby CutEmMS » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 pm

dawg4life73 wrote:Cut Em.....Your right someone did help out...Thanks for bein the biggest D-bag on here! Have a great season with your 2 bluewings hahahaha


yea your so damn funny, i happened to kill those in a spot i found myself. I didnt get on the internet and scout around askin people where to hunt or where you can hunt....Do you need somebody to wipe your *** for you too? How many teal did you kill this early season? Obviously none since you where on here scoutin tryin to find a place to go.
User avatar
CutEmMS
hunter
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: Northwest Mississippi

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby CutEmMS » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:08 pm

dawg4life73 wrote:Cut Em.....Your right someone did help out...Thanks for bein the biggest D-bag on here! Have a great season with your 2 bluewings hahahaha


Yep, your definitely one of those jacka$$es that think huntin is all about numbers. You and a ton of other people that don't know what its all about..........have fun huntin in Starkville :lol3: ........ Ill be over here in the delta :hi:
User avatar
CutEmMS
hunter
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: Northwest Mississippi

Re: Public Land Around Starkville?

Postby dawg4life73 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:18 am

You know its better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.....I hunt in the delta all the time so find another way to talk trash chief....And I know what the sport is about so find someone else to infect with your stupidity...and oh yea total number of Bluewings this season is 8 went twice and limited out in a spot THAT ME AND MY BUDDIES FOUND over on Sardis Lake...now I'm tired of talkin to you about this let it die and I wont have to keep callin you out and provin you wrong...but I'm sure you will leave a gay little post on here cause you have nothin better to do livin in your moms basement
Quak em, Wack em, and Stak em
dawg4life73
hunter
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Starkville, MS


Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest