Guides

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Guides

Postby doknov1984 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:54 am

Hi my name is Shane Feeney. I was just wondering what someone has to do to become a guide in Mississippi. I recently moved from Michigan were I was a pretty avid Duck hunter. I also guided a little bit in the St. Clair Flats area of Michigan. I have 8yrs experience duck hunting. Guiding is something I have always wanted to do. I like taking people out hunting who have little to no experience and seeing there reaction when you get the first flock to come in. Duck hunting to me is am obsession not just a passion. If you could send me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
doknov1984
Newb

Re: Guides

Postby Delta Duck » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:07 pm

I operate a Guide service in Tunica, Mississippi since 1994. Delta Duck Hunts

The first thing is to find a great waterfowl area in the Delta, not just a flooded rice field.
You are welcome to call me @ 662-357-5152. It will take me to long to type what I would need to suggest to you!

It is a demand for guided waterfowl hunts in the Mississippi Delta. It can be some of the finest Waterfowling in the Country.

Good Luck!

David Melton
Delta Duck
hunter

Postby duckman27 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Good luck with the guide service. If you get something going PM me and i'll help you out if you need someone to help out down there
duckman27
hunter

Postby 1goose1 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Passion is waterfowlin, been lookin to guide for a while just always been workin. Tryin to get some input as to being awaterfowl guide. Willing to relocate, have a dog, field rig:over 200 decoys, layouts, etc. Also have 16' jon with blind on it and 8 doz diver, puddler spread. Use long mag, half-breed, super mag, hen talk, and black max ss. Can swing and cup birds. Be off of work the entire season. Anyone have advice or suggestions let me know. :help: :lol3:
1goose1
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting