North Mississippi HELP

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

North Mississippi HELP

Postby BMowatt » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:54 pm

I am going to be working in Corinth MS for about 7 weeks, do any of you have room for a tag along, is there any duck/goose hunting in that area? I will be in the area on Sunday the 12th.
BMowatt
hunter

Re: North Mississippi HELP

Postby CutEmMS » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:26 am

Best of luck to you....Most of the good shooting is on the western side of the state...would you consider a guide? If so check out deltaducks.com
CutEmMS
hunter

Postby sbarnett » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 am

i live in northeast ms and i do alot of hunting here also.. TUSCUMBIA WMA is a good place to start if you dont own private land. Unit 1 is open to draw hunts but the other unit down the canal is first come basis.. we also have some watershed lakes that are public on the water and pickwick lake off of the tn river is a good place to go....if you have a boat and a dog would be good
sbarnett
hunter

Postby BMowatt » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:28 pm

only going to be in the area a short time, didn't want to drap all the stuff with me, was hoping to find someone to hunt with.
BMowatt
hunter

Postby jaywheat » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:11 am

I have black lab pups for sale ready 1/1/2011 32 ret hof ancestors,2 american pointing lab association grand masters in ped,1 was a 4 time colorado pheasent champion.11 dual championship ancestors,cant tell you how many nft,champs to many to count. Can trace both dam and sires ped back to yhe 1870's,yes 1870's.these are the dogs of dogs.sire and dam on site.$1200.00 email me at jaywheat1975@hotmail.com I live in purvis ms. It will be hard to get another dog that match these pedigrees.akc parents are dna complete
jaywheat
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting