Duck Hunting Forum banner

looking for lease/club for 2011-2012

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  quacky75 
#1 ·
3-4 responsible men looking for lease/club for 2011-2012 season. :help: Mainly interested in Ducks, but if land also provides for Deer and other game...that would be a plus. Please email me if you have info available. Would like something in the North part of MS. We are in Tupelo...looking for a drive of less than 3 hours. Have no preference as far as flooded timber, fields, ponds, etc. If the ducks are there, I am interested. Would like to look at land over the next month and make a decision. Please email me if you have or know of a good area. pokerboss@comcast.net

#4 ·
Well, I have 2 anti-leads :bow: which is good...thanks. Anyone have a good lead? Anyone need an additional 2-5 men in a lease that you are planning to undertake next year. There are 2 of us that are certainly interested and we can probably recruit another couple if needed. We are easy going but dedicated hunters. Not necessarily looking for the Shangri-la, as we have a camper if there is no lodge. But for reasonable costs, we would certainly be interested a nicer lease. Entertaining all leads at this point. Thanks in advance! :biggrin: pokerboss@comcast.net

#6 ·
The person (above) hating on Muddy Waters had been actually kicked out of the club for many reasons, after a club vote. We have no memberships available & haven't for a while. 90% of our members have been hunting with us for 15 years or more. We have an Excellent club with Great members and have had Great success for 19 years, except for a few bad apples like the one above. Most people know this already. Good Luck & Be Safe out there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.